- 1. Club members receive a substantial discount on their US Sailing Membership,
($10 discount for individuals, $5 discount for youths, $15 discount for families)
2. Your club receives a $10 credit ($5 for youths) for every member who joins the club's MVP Program and exactly 1/2 that amount every time a member renews.
- Use these credits to pay for US Sailing training programs as well as any item in the US Sailing Store.
The MVP program is easy to launch, easy to join and easy to maintain.
Launch: Everything you need to launch a campaign is in this MVP Toolkit
Join or Renew through
Join: Three ways for your members to join your club's MVP Program
- Tell the club manager and he/she can forward their information to US Sailing
- Join online through the Club's unique US Sailing webpage
- Mail a special club MVP membership form and check to US Sailing (US Sailing will provide)
the club’s My US Sailing page.
New: Member Benefit for MVP Organizations
- Save 15% off your custom sublimated pinnie order from World Cup Supply
To get the MVP Program started at your club, contact us. We will create a special link on our website for your club members to use to join your MVP Program. You can put this link into your emails, on your website and include in your club communications. Ask your members if they are already US Sailing members, so that we can encourage them to renew through your MVP Program.
If you are interested in starting an MVP program at your club, please contact:
Georgia McDonald (Membership and Development Director)
401-683-0800 ext. 641
Lauren Cotta (Membership Manager)
401-683-0800 ext. 624